Does your site still have this confusion?
1. The website has been on the Internet for several years.
2, the name of the search company can not be found
1. Why did I spend a lot of money on the search rankings of search engines such as Google and Yahoo, but it did not have any effect, and the amount of investment was increasing, like a bottomless pit?
2. Why the website has been revised many times and still no effect?
3. Why do few people visit my company's website?
4. Why don't customers always catch my company's website?
5. Why does my competitor's website rank higher than my website?
5.No keywords that can represent the company's services or products are listed on the homepage of each search engine
6. Why is it difficult to find my company's website in search engines
Reasons why the website is not working
Many websites, especially corporate websites for 3 or 4 years, have not been visited, and have not played a marketing effect at all, causing enterprises to be distressed but unable to find the cause. Beijing SEO corporate marketing is very familiar with the situation of such companies. Most of these companies were just a few years ago. When online marketing just started, due to the low cost of building a website, it was a new thing and they started building websites. After the website was built, the products and contact information were left behind, and no corresponding services such as website update, website optimization, and promotion were performed. As a result, the major search engines did not include the website. In Baidu or The name of the website entered on other search engines cannot be found at all, and the website itself has no external links and no source of visits, and of course there will be no traffic.
Is a website useful for SMEs?
It should be seen that the website is bringing irreplaceable effects to some small and medium-sized enterprises, and the huge benefits brought by them, especially the outward-looking enterprises, are enjoying the benefits brought by this new channel to the enterprises. Why are some websites useless? How can you make your website work as it should?
1. No promotion and promotion The corporate website is a huge information carrier. From a marketing perspective, it is a super brochure. To make an analogy, a well-built website is equivalent to printing a brochure. Without effective promotion of the website, it is equivalent to preparing a brochure without mailing it. Of course, brochures that are not shown to others will certainly not benefit the business. In fact, domestic SMEs have only done the step of building a website, and few companies recognize the importance of website promotion and promote the website.
2. The positioning is wrong. It is not the website that is needed to design any enterprise from the perspective of marketing. It is to increase the sales volume, open new markets and promote information exchange through the website.
However, web companies that design websites often advocate "functions" and "styles" from a technical point of view; and often because these "functions" affect the marketing effectiveness of the website, causing the phenomenon of "higher investment and less return", and even Just some trivial details affect the value of online marketing. For example, some websites are slow due to excessively seeking results, making visitors impatient and losing business opportunities.
If you've been building your website for product marketing purposes, you should consider these issues:
· Who wants to see the website?
How can potential customers find their website among many peers?
What are their habits? What requirements do they have for website speed, convenience, etc.?
How can we gain the trust of our visitors?
How can they get them interested in the product and actively contact the company?
If you can focus on marketing concepts and consider issues from the perspective of customers, then the construction of the website will be half successful.
3. The website is not maintained. Take a closer look on the Internet. Many seemingly exquisite websites actually have a lot of errors. The pages cannot be found. The links are wrong. You can't find the contact information such as phone number for a long time. Products ... wait. Does such a website work? Not only will it not work, it will also have a negative effect! Because this will make customers feel that the company is inefficient, and even think that the company is no longer operating. Surprisingly, such sites are not uncommon.
All in all, the website itself does not matter whether it is useful or not, the key is how to use it. Careful analysis and investigation, and serious treatment, will bring benefits to the enterprise; without serious treatment, it will have no effect.